Source: 2017 Adobe Premiere Pro Keyboard Shortcuts Cheat Sheet – Make A Website Hub
How handy is that?
Thanks guys I needed that!
Anyone who’s ever attempted editing knows using the keyboard shortcuts is a godsend when you have piles of video to slice and dice. Unless you’re using it everyday it’s terribly easy to forget.
A quick refresh though does wonders and is a great way to get back in the grove if you’ve spent a bit of time away.
It’s really a lot more enjoyable and makes the chore kinda fun. Go mad Spielberg! No one is around to know the stench of your hubris. (Is that hubris or does someone need to do their shirt laundry?)
If you don’t have footy it didn’t happen. So “GOPRO START RECORDING”, bring on the b-roll and get that footy ferda boys. Now with this cheat sheet you might even get the post up by dawn.
Source: 40 Free T-Shirt Mockups PSD Templates For Your Online Store in 2018
Starting a drop ship business using shopify and a fulfilment partner like Oberlo has never been easier.
You just sign up for the accounts, link them and your basically done.
Except for the most crucial, which is of course, choosing and designing your myriad of products that you plan to sell.
To make this job much easier, Oberlo has put together this killer list of t-shirt mockup templates and utilities so you don’t have to be a fashion or digital graphic designer to sell a shirt.
The best part about this is the ability to play with your design and see it on a human form. This has proven invaluable in my design process and I couldn’t imagine doing the job without it.
These tools are a lot of fun and you can lose hours and days into exploring, but don’t forget that all that play can convert into great sales when you’ve made a product your customers will really love and use.
White Balance adjusts the overall color tone of videos. You can make adjustments to White Balance when shooting in Protune mode.
- 3000K (for use in warm light, eg. incandescent, sunrise/sunset)
- 5500K (for use in slightly cool light, eg. cool fluorescent, average daylight)
- 6500K (for use in cool light, eg. overcast conditions)
- CAM RAW (no compensation)
- Native (HERO4 & HERO5 Only) (Industry standardized optimized color)
Color allows you to adjust the color profile of your video footage.
- GoPro Color* – Delivers the same great color you capture when Protune is turned Off.
- Flat – Results in a neutral color profile that can be color-corrected to better match footage captured with other equipment, offering more flexibility in post-production. Due to its log curve, Flat captures more details in shadows and highlights.
ISO Limit (Gain)
ISO Limit provides more control in low light conditions. It adjusts the camera’s sensitivity in low-light environments, and creates a balance between brightness and resulting image noise. A higher ISO Limit will result in brighter footage, but you may experience more noise. A lower ISO Limit will result in darker footage, but will deliver reduced noise. This setting does not impact shutter speed.
- 6400* – Brighter video in low light, increased image noise. This setting is equivalent to the default in Protune “On” for versions prior to HD3.11.02.00
- 1600 – Moderately bright video in low light, moderate image noise
- 400 – Darker video in low light, reduced image noise
Sharpness controls the sharpness of your video footage. High and Medium Sharpness will benefit those who want to limit the amount of sharpening required in post production. Low sharpness is ideal for professionals who prefer minimally processed content to enable more flexibility in post production.
- High* – Ultra-sharp video. Same level of sharpness applied to content when Protune is turned off.
- Medium – Moderately sharp video
- Low – Softer video that allows for more flexibility in post-production.
Exposure compensation affects the brightness of your video. Adjusting exposure compensation provides manual correction for environments with contrasting light conditions (e.g. snow, car interior, stage w/ spotlights, etc.).
Range is -2 to +2, in 0.5 step increments:
How to Run a User Story Workshop
Source: How to Run a User Story Workshop
While recently launching this blog and others I’ve been learning about launching and getting traffic starting from zero.
This can be a bit daunting but also I believe the most rewarding to connect with a community at grass roots level.
As I learn more about getting the word out I will post and share any good relevant references here for everyone’s benefit as well.
This isn’t just an aggregation, but a well curated greatest hits to help you not waste your time.
3 Secrets To Writing Blog Posts That Go Viral
5 Content Marketing Tips We Learned From Our Best-Performing Content
50 Illustrator Tutorials Every Designer Should See
60 Excellent Adobe Illustrator Icon & Logo Design Tutorials